I am a current grad student in computer science, researching at the intersection of computer networks and machine learning, specifically on applications of machine learning to network traffic analysis, classification and generation.
- Languages: Python, C, C++, java, Matlab, C#, Bash, MIPS, Verilog,
- Machine Learning, Tensorflow, Numpy
- parallel computing: NVIDIA CUDA
- TCP/IP networks & systems programming, SDN
- Cloud Computing: AWS, Google, Azure, OpenStack, IBM cloud
- Virtualization: Xen, Vmware, Docker, Puppet
- Network and Linux systems administration
- Databases & Big Data: MySQL, Postgres, Hadoop
See the Projects page for details of the software I have worked on in the past.
My github page